Monday, June 16, 2014

Bridals

Holy cow it's been a month!  A whole entire month since I married my very best friend.  I can't get over it!  Somehow those thirty days flew right by us.

Since it's our month mark I figure why not celebrate by posting our bridals that I am still secretly obsessing over…. Our photographer, Tracy Hill, was a dream to work with.  Not only did she reschedule with us many, many, many times but she was magic behind the camera and got some of the most fabulous shots.   

I wanted more than anything to get a first look shot.  And that shot made me nearly pee my pants.  As I stood there waiting for the shot to get set up, staring at the most gorgeous flower arrangement, I realized this was one of the days I had been looking forward to my whole entire life.  The day my soon-to-be-husband would see me in the dress I had dreamed about since I was a little girl.  And that's when I started getting insanely nervous.  So nervous my mouth went dry and my heart felt like it was going to pound right out of my chest.

Looking back now, I can't even explain why I was so nervous.  I knew Andrew would be a good fiancé and tell me he loved my dress even if he didn't.  I think it was just that nervousness you get for any moment that you have been looking forward to your whole life.  And luckily thanks to our photographer, videographer, florist, and our giggling mothers in the background that moment was perfect.  























And if you aren't sick of us quite yet you can also check out our first look video.  Done by the fabulous Chase Busath who kept us laughing the entire time.

No comments:

Post a Comment